Trippy Seattle - Farmer's Markets
Farmer's Markets ! - yes, they're here, and they're growing. Obviously they max out in the summer, but some run year-round (Pike's, of course), many things are organic, and there is generally no shortage of handicrafts and the odd musician or two playing their instrument. It might even be me!
- Pike Place Market - the Beast, in Downtown, almost every day, 8am-6pm for most vendors
- Fremont Market - #2 in size, Sundays year-round, Winter Hours 10am-4pm, Summer Hours 10am-5pm
- Ballard Market - Sundays, year-round 10am-3pm, Ballard Ave.
- University District - Saturdays, 9am - 2pm, Year-round, 50th and University Ave.
- West Seattle - Sundays, 10am - 2pm, Year-round
- Broadway - Sundays, 11am - 3pm, Summer plus
- Columbia City - Wednesdays, 3pm-7pm, Summer plus
- Phinney - Fridays, 3pm - 7pm, Summer only
- Lake City - Thursdays, 3pm - 7pm, Summer plus
- Magnolia - Saturdays, 10am - 2pm, Summer only
- Queen Anne - Thursdays 3-7 pm, Summer only, West Crockett and Queen Anne Ave.
Shameless Promotions Department For Seattle-Focused Books and Movies
Back To Trippy Seattle MENU
Back to triptrumpet.com